TLG’s Philippines Market Quarterly is a periodic deep dive offering updated each quarter for energy sector stakeholders to stay abreast of the latest developments and market insights. Our Philippines Market Quarterly offering comprises:
- A concise, quarterly-updated market report setting out key market developments unfolding nationally and across Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
- Near-term WESM forecast outlook covering pricing and new build opportunities.
- Focus areas covering LNG-to-Power, renewables, pricing dynamics and contracting activity.
- Deep-dive on topical issues shaping the market.
- Access to up-to-date market analytics and key data.
- Consultation with TLG’s team of Philippine market experts.
In addition to our coverage of key areas, each edition covers a special deep-dive topic. In this latest issue, we take a closer look at Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs). With the tightening of the Renewable Portfolio Standards and the formal launch of the Renewable Energy Market expected later in 2022, RECs are poised to be a valuable additional revenue stream for renewables developers and investors whilst allowing end users to meet sustainability objectives. We also consider price trends for RECs, taking stock of both the DOE and our own respective assessments of the RPS targets required to meet the government’s 2030 renewables goals.
Please contact us here to find out more.