TLG’s Philippines Market Quarterly is a periodic deep dive offering updated each quarter for energy sector stakeholders to stay abreast of the latest developments and market insights. Our Philippines Market Quarterly offering comprises:
- A concise, quarterly-updated market report setting out key market developments unfolding nationally and across Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
- Near-term WESM forecast outlook covering pricing and new build opportunities.
- Focus areas covering LNG-to-Power, renewables, pricing dynamics and contracting activity.
- Deep-dive on topical issues shaping the market.
- Access to up-to-date market analytics and key data.
- Consultation with TLG’s team of Philippine market experts.
In addition to our coverage of key areas, each edition also includes a special deep-dive topic. In this latest issue, we take a closer look at the market impact of PNOC’s recent sale of Malampaya ‘banked gas’ to San Miguel, analysing the implications of this gas being brought to market as well as the broader outlook for gas and LNG consumption through to 2030.
Please contact us here to find out more.