TLG’s Philippines Market Quarterly is a periodic deep dive offering updated each quarter for energy sector stakeholders to stay abreast of the latest developments and market insights. Our Philippines Market Quarterly offering comprises:
- A concise, quarterly-updated market report setting out key market developments unfolding nationally and across Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
- Near-term WESM forecast outlook covering pricing and new build opportunities.
- Focus areas covering LNG-to-Power, renewables, pricing dynamics and contracting activity.
- Deep-dive on topical issues shaping the market.
- Access to up-to-date market analytics and key data.
- Consultation with TLG’s team of Philippine market experts.
In addition to our coverage of key areas, each edition covers a special deep-dive topic. In this latest issue, we take a closer look at the impact of surging coal and gas prices on the Philippines power market, and explore the implications across multiple angles: WESM price formation and bidding behaviour, coal vs. gas competition, and the commercial viability of bids submitted in Meralco’s 1.8 GW CSP held earlier in the year.
Please contact us here to find out more.