TLG’s Philippines Market Quarterly is a periodic deep dive offering updated each quarter for energy sector stakeholders to stay abreast of the latest developments and market insights. Our Philippines Market Quarterly offering comprises:
- A concise, quarterly-updated market report setting out key market developments unfolding nationally and across Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
- Near-term WESM forecast outlook covering pricing and new build opportunities.
- Focus areas covering LNG-to-Power, renewables, pricing dynamics and contracting activity.
- Deep-dive on topical issues shaping the market.
- Access to up-to-date market analytics and key data.
- Consultation with TLG’s team of Philippine market experts.
In addition to our coverage of key areas, each edition covers a special deep-dive topic. In this latest issue, we explore the current state of play for solar and battery storage in the Philippines, and analyse Meralco’s recent Competitive Selection Process (CSP) for 850 MW of mid-merit renewables supply. Drawing on economic modelling of the CSP supply offering, we consider the potential for other gencos and developers to provide a more competitive offering, and discuss the broader implications for a potential resurgence of unsolicited proposals in the regulated supply market.
Please contact us here to find out more.