Our China Power Market Quarterly is a comprehensive but snappy look at important developments across China’s power sector aimed to assist end-users, sustainability champions, and sector developers and other stakeholders in mind:
- Key sector development metrics and indicators;
- National-level updates on new policies affecting electricity supply, pricing, and sustainability;
- Deeper looks at important developments within key provinces – province specific coverage is highly customisable for end users with facilities in key locations;
- Tracking and context for major power sector and pricing and contracting/green power trading reforms
- Access to a periodic briefings with our team of China power market experts.
In the most recent edition, we cover the new PPA template issued for Guangdong which is expected to become the model for the rest of the country, the high-level policy initiatives that are still driving huge solar and wind installs in 2022 despite the overall weak climate for renewable developers, the nation’s first grid-parity offshore wind farm in Shandong, and adjustments to the power pricing rules for heavy industry in Yunnan and Inner Mongolia, among other topics.
Please contact us here to find out more.